Everything Tennis is an authorized dealer for every product we sell. We fully honor every manufacturer's warranty. See below for more information on warranty items.
Please note that a tennis racquet or product cannot be returned if you simply change your mind or after hitting with the racquet or using the product, so please choose carefully.
If Everything Tennis Accepts a Return for a change of mind, the following terms are applicable
- Purchase pays for the return shipping
- If item was sent Free fo Charge, the original shipping fee + Handling would also be payable
- A 10% restocking fee for the value of the item
- Only the item value would be credited to the account upon inspection
- If the item is deemed by Everything Tennis to be not in a same condition that it was sent or in an unresaleable condition the item would be returned to the purchase and the shipping cost would be also be charged.
- If an order has been sent and returned back to us citing Wrong Address or issues with regards to the delivery address, a return postage charge would be payable before reshipment can proceed (A reshipment fee would be applicable), if you would like to cancel the order, the refund would the items only less the return postage charge
4A Lyons Street Strathfield NSW 2135
Please make sure you request a RA number before sending it back.
Please use our Returns & Exchange form found on the back of your printed invoice.
- All racquets must be in new condition showing no signs of use (i.e. ball fuzz, plastic removed from handle, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.) to receive a full refund (excluding string).
- All new racquets have a one-year manufacturers warranty against defects.
- Defective replacements are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Everything Tennis may replace the racquet immediately if we feel the manufacturer will determine the racquet is defective.
- Racquets sent to the manufacturer for evaluation can take up to 6 weeks.
- Racquets that have been abused, run over, damaged from heat, customized, etc. will not be replaced.
- If purchased racquet is no longer available, store credit will be given in the amount of the original purchase price.
- If the manufacturer does not replace your tennis racquet, it will be returned to you along with an explanation from the manufacturer.
BAGS, STRING AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS
- The items in this category do not come with a manufacturers warranty.
- Everything Tennis will take back items that are defective for 30 days after the invoice date.